Wednesday 13 March 2013

Review: Himalya purifying neem face wash..

Today i am going to write a review of my absolute favorite face wash by The Himalya drug company.

Image

PRICE: Rs. 50 (indian rupees)

I have been using this face wash from the past few weeks and I LOVE IT! :)

What the product says:

Image

I don't have severe acne but my friend does.

She used this for a month and her acne/pimples started disappearing, so if you have acne and are looking for a mild cleanser this could help(oh, my friend has oily skin)

Pros:

  • It is soap free, so it's not harsh on your skin

  • It gently removes impurities and prevents pimples

  • It is anti-bacterial as it has neem

  • Made of natural ingrediants

  • Reasonably priced

  • Doesn't dry out skin(I have dry combination skin)

  • Good for acne/pimles

  • Mild on the skin


Cons:

Me and my friend couldn't find any! :)

I would rate this product 5/5 and would definitely recommend this to anyone.

I hope you found this helpful.

My next post will be a DIY lip scrub.

See you next time.

Byeee... :)



You can contact me at crystalbeautie@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. [...] Cleanse Twice a Day: The face has more oil-producing glands than any other parts of the body. Top that with a day’s worth of makeup, sweat, smog, dust, and dirt, and you’re left with a pore-clogging concoction that, if not washed away regularly, will seep into and clog pores, resulting in blackheads and pimples. Even if you don’t shower twice a day, it’s important to cleanse your face in the morning and at night. ( you can use Himalaya neem face wash, also check the review and it’s pictures here: http://crystalbeautie.wordpress.com/2013/03/13/review-himalya-purifying-neem-face-wash/) [...]

    ReplyDelete