And it's even great for your face..
This milk powder and green tea mask will tighten your pores, give your skin a healthy glow, make your skin soft and glowing and green tea will help prevent ageing of skin.
Sounds great right! :)
Things you'll need:
- Empty bowl
- One spoon
- Milk powder (If you have oily skin use low fat one and full-cream one if you have dry skin)
- Green tea, strongly brewed.
How to make the mask:
- Take two teaspoons of milk powder in an empty bowl.
- Add one teaspoon of green tea into it.
- Mix mix mix..
- Apply it to your face thickly and leave for 10 mintes.
- Wash off with cold water and enjoy the results.
- Milk powder soaks liquid quickly so add a little green at one time until you get a thick paste.
- Mixture should not be too runny.
- For better results exfoliate your skin before applying this mask, wash your face with warm water to close the pores.
I'll see you in my next post.
[I am looking for a guest article that i can publish on my blog.
If you love writing and wanna share beauty or makeup tips, or write reviews on any product, mail me the article and i'll publish it on my blog!
Email at: email@example.com
Feel free to message me or comment below for more information. :)]