Hi sweet pea's,
Summers are near and it's not such a good news for girls.
You come back home after a tired day and feel lifeless beacuse of the devil above your head, The Sun.
All you want to do is splash some cold water on your face, but after few minutes the cold and soothing feeling is gone and you feel hot again.
I have a solution,
Remember green tea?
Ofcource you can drink it and stay young for years but i found this cool way to use this tea in summers and get glowing skin along with getting all the multiple advantages of green tea.
Benefits of green tea:
- It is rich in antioxidants.
- Protects skin from free radicals.
- Is anti-ageing. Yay! :)
- And gives skin a natural glow.
Now, let's begin and make this baby. :)
- Distilled or drinking water
- Green tea.
- Ice-cube tray
- Take 100ml water, you can take it according to your own choice. There is no hard and fast rule for the quantity of water.
- Let the water start boiling.
- Add one teaspoon green tea to this, here i am using the one from lipton.
The one that i used looks like this:
- Now let the green tea boil.
- Cover this with lid and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Now turn off the knob, sieve this into a glass and let this cool for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes take an ice cube tray,
- and pour the liquid into this.
- Now put the tray into the freezer and leave it for at-least 5-6 hours before using.
- I made 10 cubes with 100 ml of water, of course you can make more or less according to your own choice.
- Don't worry there is no particular ratio of water to tea leaves, you can just eye the quantity out and alter the ratio according to your own liking.
- Have fun while making these, take molds of different shapes for more innovation.
- Use these cubes after washing your face.
- This way, the tea ice cubes will close the pores and give a toning effect to your face.
- This will save you time and you won't have to make tea again each day to gain it's benefits.
- Refill the tray as soon as you are just left with two cubes to avoid delay.
I hope you try this at home, and tell me if you liked this idea. :)