I like everything natural. From face masks to scrubs etc.
So, I was wondering why not make a home made toner.
This will even lighten and even out your complexion as well.
Let's begin now, shall we? :)
You will need only two things to make this toner.
- Rose water.
- Lemon juice.
See, easy right? :)
- Take one part rosewater in an empty bottle or the same bottle.
- Add half, of the same quantity of lemon juice to it and mix well.
- Your toner is ready! :)
Example: If you are taking one teaspoon of rosewater, add half teaspoon lemon juice to it.
Rosewater is a natural toner so it will help remove dust and oil from your pores and tone your face.
Lemon juice will lighten your skin color and even out your complexion.
If you use this in the afternoon be sure that you apply sunscreen of at least SPF 30 though, as lemon juice can make your face darker.
If you are not convinced with this idea I have an alternative for you! :)
- Use only rosewater as toner between 11:30 to 6 p.m. as the sun rays are harmful between this period of time.
- Use the lemon and rosewater mix if you are going out after 6.
- Along with the above two, use this after cleansing your face at night and leave it on your skin overnight to let it work.
Hope you try this and let me know if you liked this post.
See you next time!