Aloe-Vera is known for it's great healing properties!
It calms and soothes your skin, helps regenerate it, help tighten skin, is anti-bacterial and the list goes on!!
This mask will do all of the above plus give relieve from dryness, sun damage and reduce blemishes and scars with regular use.
Remember your skin took years to get damaged it will take few months for it to regenerate
There is no reason why you shouldn't try this simple home made face mask to give your skin the much needed therapy from all the stress it goes through every single day! :)
Things yo'll need:
- Aloevera plant or pulp
- fork to mash the pulp with
- And some free time! ;)
- Very carefully cut a piece of aloe from the root of the plant.
- Slice it in half and keep one piece away in the fridge for later use.
- Take one piece slice it in half and scrape out all the pulp using a spoon. (take care of the thorns at the side, they hurt!)
- Mash this pulp with a fork.
- Add one teaspoon of honey to it and apply a thickly on your face.
- Leave for atleast 10 minutes or if you have time leave on for 30 minutes.
Do this regularly to acheive great skin! :)
Take care! :)