Clay mask for pimples!
Things you'll need:
•A bowl and a spoon
•Fuller's earth powder/ Clay
•Aloe vera gel
•few drops of lemon
•1-2 drops of glycerin for dry skin
•Take 1 and a 1/2 teaspoon of clay.
•Add one spoon of rose water to it.
•Add one spoonfull of fresh aloe gel to this. (mash gel with a fork before u add this to the bowl)
• Add a dash of lemon juice.
• And few drops of glycerin if you have dry skin as clay may leave ur face dry.
• Mix everything well and apply a thick layer to your face!
Do not let the mask dry fully, as soon as your face starts feeling strechy wash off with cold water.
Cold water will close the pores.
• Give this mask some time to work. :)
• Do not touch ur face with dirty hands.
• Do not use harsh products and cheap cosmetics on your face.
• Drink lots of water.
• Try and avoid oily food.
Remember you are beautiful the way you are. :)
Tell yourself daily:
'I am beautiful in my own unique way and NOTHING will ever change this'
Love yourself and love me a little too by hitting like and follow button on my blog.
See you next time. :)