As much as acne lowers one's self-esteem, so does blemishes and acne scars.
One moment you are happy that the monstrous zit is gone but as soon as you see the scar left behind all your happiness fades away.
Everybody wants clear and even skin, but with those stubborn acne scars it becomes difficult to achieve such skin.
Acne scars appear when a spot doesn't heal properly, for example: when you pop up a zit.
This pack will help those stubborn scars and blemishes fade away with time.
Things you will need:
- Bowl and a spoon
- Sandalwood powder
- Any clean brush to apply the mask (very, very optional)
- Take 1 to 1 & a 1/2 spoon of sandalwood powder in a clean bowl and add one spoon full of rose water in it.
- Add more rose water until the mixture forms a medium consistency paste.
- Apply this all over your face and neck.
- Wash off after the pack starts drying, with cold water.
Sandalwood is very soothing and cooling on the face.
Rose water is an natural toner, hence it will help clean the pores of your skin well.
Together this mixture will calm the skin and the scars and help them heal.
Hope you give this a try.
Until next time. :)