Saturday 21 September 2013

Five amazing Love songs.. :)

Love, what an amazing thing to fall in, right?

If it’s just a crush or eternal love, there is song for both.

Here are a few:

1. You secretly like this person, not sure you should tell them or not, this song say’s just that baby!

Falling for you- Colbie Caillat.

"

I don't know but I think I maybe
Fallin' for you dropping so quickly
Maybe I should keep this to myself
Waiting 'til I know you better

I am trying not to tell you
But I want to
I'm scared of what you'll say
So I'm hiding what I'm feeling
But I'm tired of holding this inside my head

I've been spending all my time
Just thinking about you
I don't know what to do
I think I'm fallin' for you....

....."

2. You have a crush that is oh-so-strong! You definitely should listen to this track.
Thanks to Neelaksh who introduced to this lovely song. :)

Crush- David Archuleta.

"

I hung up the phone tonight
Something happened for the first time
Deep inside it was a rush, what a rush

Cause the possibility
That you would ever feel the same way
About me, is just too much, just too much

Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I just got to know

Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it really just another crush?

Do you catch a breath when I look at you?
Are you holding back like the way I do?
Cause I've tried and tried to walk away
But I know this crush aint going away-ay-ay
Going away-ay-ay...

......."

3. There is this girl that you are crazy for and every time you see her your heart skips a beat.
You never want to let her go and there is no end to your love.
Feel something similar? This song is just for you.

Breathless- Shane Ward.

"If our love was a fairy tale
I would charge in and rescue you
On a yacht baby we would sail
To an island where we'd say I do

And if we had babies they would look like you
It'd be so beautiful if that came true
You don't even know how very special you are

You leave me breathless
You're everything good in my life
You leave me breathless
I still can't believe that you're mine
You just walked out of one of my dreams
So beautiful you're leaving me
Breathless...

....."

4. Whatever is keeping you away from your love, be it the long-distance or your work.
This is your song.

Vanilla twilight- Owl City

"The stars lean down to kiss you
And I lie awake and miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere
'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly
But I'll miss your arms around me
I'd send a postcard to you, dear
'Cause I wish you were here

I'll watch the night turn light blue
But it's not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper quietly
The silence isn't so bad
'Till I look at my hands and feel sad
'Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly

I'll find repose in new ways
Though I haven't slept in two days
'Cause cold nostalgia chills me to the bone
But drenched in vanilla twilight
I'll sit on the front porch all night
Waist deep in thought because when
I think of you I don't feel so alone

I don't feel so alone
I don't feel so alone

As many times as I blink
I'll think of you tonight..

....."

5. You two are insanely in love and you can see it clearly that you are soul mates.
Sing this to each other and never let your love die.

Next to you- Conor Maynard feat Ebony Day.

"

You've got that smile,
That only heaven can make.
I pray to God everyday,
That you keep that smile.

Yeah, you are my dream,
There’s not a thing I won’t do.
I’ll give my life up for you,
Cause you are my dream.

And baby, everything that I have is yours,
You’ll never go cold or hungry.
I’ll be there when you’re insecure,
Let you know that you’re always lovely....

.... ..."

This is it, for now.

 

Thankyou aksh for being the inspiration for this. ^_^

Keep smiling and keep loving. :)

If you have any favorites, share them with us too.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment